Thursday, August 7, 2008

Picture Time






I decided to join everyone else in creating a blog. So here we go. This is our little family as it exists today. 


4 comments:

becky said...

You guys look great!! What adorable boys you two have! I am so glad you have a blog now, I won't feel so out of touch!

Ang said...

Well hello there!! I was leaving a comment on Jed and Sarah's blog and there you were!! You guys are too cute! Keep in touch! I'll keep checking on ya!!

Stephanie said...

Hey I found you through Ang. Welcome to the blogging world, it is great. I would love to add you to our blog-it is private so I need your email address to add you. Send me a quick email to stephaniemonsen@yahoo.com and I will reply with the invite so I can add you to our readers! Yay!!

Keith and Shasta said...

So glad you finally joined us. I am still obsessed with that picture, I think it is such a cool pose.