Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Jaden, our new arrival

After being pregnant for what seemed like forever, Jaden David Knight was finally here. All I have to say is, WOW! What an experience. No one could have ever prepared me for this. Dave just kept asking the nurses, "Are you sure we don't need some kind of license or training to be able to take him home?" It was that day that I realized my purpose in this life. I can't believe how helpless these newborns are. 

Jaden was a beautiful baby. Well at least we thought so. Everyone thinks their own kids are adorable, right? He was born with his daddy's beautiful blue eyes and these long eyelashes, which he definitely didn't get from me. We fell in love with him right away. I don't think we knew that we could love someone so much and so instantly. We are proud parents.
He weighed 6 lbs, 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. 
My parents, Ken and Sarena
Dave's parents, Don and Jayne







No comments: