Tuesday, November 1, 2005

The Fun Begins

We never knew how much fun being parents could be. We love it! There is definitely never a dull moment. I didn't know how many diapers a baby required. I really think that Jaden would wait until we pulled his diaper down to play a joke on us because every time we did he would pee. We would even wait a couple of minutes and finally get brave enough to change his diaper and then Ha, Ha, he would get us again. I'll never forget the first time that Dave got sprayed on while changing his diaper. He jumped and gave this look that shouts "You've got to be kidding me." It was hilarious. 


I think it was obvious who was feeding him this time. Mommy never makes this big of a mess.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It's fun to look back on your memories. I can't wait to see what's next. It's good to hear from you.

Ang said...

I love looking at old pictures... and can I just say you don't look old!! It was fun to see pics of your old house and salon... oh the days of Cedar, huh! Take care. -Angeline
p.s. Have you gotten much to send to Keith's wife, and when are you sending it? Just curious!

Stephanie said...

Love all your cute posts! Way to go!

The Knight Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.