If you are looking for an amazing place to visit that doesn't cost too much, this is the place. One minor detail- it requires a 10 mile hike to get there. Or you can take the helicopter if you like. It is well worth the effort to visit here at least once in your lifetime. Please let me know if you are interested in going there. I would love to help you get there. It's amazing!!!
Yes that is me, don't be deceived though. The water isn't as warm as it may look. It does have the beautiful turquoise color though.
We took Jaden with us and at 10 1/2 months old he proved to be such a trooper.
Mooney Falls
Jaden taking his nap on the side of Navajo Falls.
Our Friends, Ben, Shannon, and their little girl, Eliana. These guys are true rugged hikers.
5 comments:
Hello hello, This is Kiera I happened to find your blog-how fun! I love the AZ pic, that waterfall is amazing! (Im going to add you to my friends list is that is okay)
It is starting to get cold already here in Logan, I think it's time we go on a vacation somewhere warm.:)
Those are gorgeous pictures!!! Too bad we didn't go I don't know if our boys would of been as good of troopers as Jaden was.
Ben was just saying the other day that he hopes that we can find adventurous friends like the Knights that we can have so much fun going places with. We wish that you weren't so far away!!! We have to get you guys up to Alaska sometime. We just got back from our backpacking trip and saw a grizzly bear, 35 Dall Sheep, and 16 Moose--(1 came about 4 feet to us). We know that you'd love it!
Ben, Shannon, and Eliana Holley
Lacie,
Wow! what a beautiful spot! I'd love to get details on this place so we can visit it while we're down here. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment