Sunday, September 21, 2008

Truck obsession

Anyone who knows Jaden can agree that he is totally obsessed with trucks. That is all he really wants to play with. Someone asked me one day if he had OCD. I laughed and told them no, but now I am starting to wonder.
I came in the room and found that he had lined all of his cars and trucks up all facing the same way. No biggy, right? Until...
I came around the corner a day later and found them lined up by category  on the stairs. And then...
The next day they had all made it up the stairs and if you look really close you can see that they are all tipped on their side because they are SLEEPING. -Jaden tells me.
And occasionally he thinks it is funny to decorate his trucks with bread dough or play dough. So much fun!

5 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Jaden is such a cute kid. His truck obsession makes me laugh I love it even if it is OCD

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

Hi Lacie, I am so excited I just found your blog. You have a darling family and I love how Jaden lines his trucks up!!Hopefully Blogging is a way we can start to keep in touch better. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. Tell Dave I said hello too!!

Stephanie said...

This is hilarious!

Mindy Burns said...

WOW! I thought my 2 boys had a lot of trucks! So funny! When he becomes a city traffic controller, you can frame these pic's and hang them in his office...:)

The Knight Family said...

The sad thing is that the only toys that he has are trucks. Mindy how are you? I need an e-mail or something for you. What are you up to?