Monday, September 22, 2003

Cruisin to the Bahamas

We had so much fun on this trip, probably because it was the first time that I had been on vacation to somewhere other than CA. The snorkeling there was amazing. 
We had been out in the water for a while and hadn't seen any fish. I turned around and saw two little fish following me and I wasn't quite sure if there were pirana's in the Bahamas or not so lets just say they scared me a little bit. So I ran out of the water as fast as I could, tripping over my fins and looking a little ridiculous. Dave could only laugh at me and pretend that I was a stranger for a little while. 
When we got back to Miami we spent tons of time playing on the beach. Just a word of advice.... never leave any bags on the beach while you are out swimming. Our bag was stolen with camera, wallet and snorkel equipment inside. To make a story short, the boys ages 10-14 yrs old were caught trying to get into our hotel room with our key that was in Dave's wallet. We got our camera back and when we developed the film the boys had taken pics of themselves and their grandma who obviously knew all about it. 
Overall, we had an amazing trip. We love cruising. 




No comments: