Jaden came home from school with a wiggly tooth. By the time we got it out his new tooth has already grown in.
07-2011 Jaden says, "Mom, look it's a daddy short leg!" Me, "You mean a daddy long leg?" Jaden, "No, it was a daddy long leg but now it's a daddy short leg" Sometimes I miss the days when he was afraid of bugs.
Jaden and his friends were digging for dinosaur bones in my back yard the other day. Although I don't appreciate the holes in my grass I couldn't ask them to stop digging.
We had a plumber come over the other day and Jaden was telling him all about his new underwear. " I got new underwear with transformers on them. They have a hole so I can go without pulling down my underwear. They're awesome!" You could tell the plumber guy felt a little awkward.
Yesterday Jaden says, "Mom, I'm like a combine" as he was eating his corn on the cob.
Kian calls all drinks Juu... I wonder when he'll learn to say drink.
Jaden was a big help decorating. I came home and found pictures hung with duck tape. He hung pictures of him in his room and our wedding picture on our wall.
Jaden very seriously asked me how the babies came out. Then he went on to explain that they came out of the boobs.
Kian now has quite an extensive vocabulary of (all done, love you, night-night, hot, cut-cut, no, hi, yes, hello, mom and dad) it seems like he is saying a new word everyday. It's crazy.
We always tell people how Jaden definitely got his daddy's long eyelashes. So one day out of the blue Jaden asks, "How do I have dad's eyelashes?" He takes everything so literally.
We were in church and we told Jaden that we need to be reverent for Jesus. He turned to us and loudly asked, "Where is he? I can't see him? Where's Jesus?"06/10/09
Jaden calls baseball hats "basebat hats"05/25/09
Jaden loves the Madagascar movies and so he is always saying, "Mom, I want to watch the Out-of-gas-car show."
I had just got done cutting someone's hair and Jaden came in while I was sweeping up the hair and said "Mom, what's that dark stuff?" Then he goes on to tell me that "daddy doesn't have any of that:)" 03/09
I was caught off guard the other day when Jaden asked me "Mom, when will I get big milks like you?" 03/09
Jaden loves to play "Pat a Bake" and "Peek a You" with Kian. 03/09
When Jaden passes gas he says "Mom, I have stinky grass" 03/09
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Buds
I was worried about how Jaden and Kian would get along but they have so much fun together. I just thought this was pretty cute so I wanted to share.
4 comments:
You have the cutest boys!!! I love that toy...where did you get it?
They are so cute! I love how Kian is holding onto Jaden - what good little buds!
I'm so glad you found my blog. It's been so long! Your little boys are adorable and Holy Cow your hair is LONG:)
That is sooo cute- I like Jaden's laugh at the end. Nothing can beat a brothers bond. They are cute boys Lacie and beautiful family pictures!
Post a Comment