Friday, May 29, 2009

May 2009

Oh... I just thought this was cute. They were taking a Sunday nap.

This kid is so messy. He can take a tiny piece of banana or anything and smear it all over EVERYWHERE. He goes through 4 outfits a day. I've tried a bib but I end up changing his clothes anyway because it all ends up on his lap. In this picture he had found any empty pudding container that Jaden had left out and somehow ended up looking like this. I don't know how he does it.I can't put all smiley faces on my blog. Here is a frowny picture so that you know that we are normal with some not so happy times.

Kian is so excited about his new birthday toy that grandma gave him. It's a little early.
Just playing at the park. Kian is a little more scared of things like heights and fast moving things. I have had to work on him a little to get him to like playing at the playground. He is just starting to like the swings and slides but it has taken a little convincing.
See what I mean?

Jaden LOVES wearing matching pjs at night time. Sometimes he'll cry until he finds them.
This kid will fall asleep wherever. We find him in all sorts of random places.
These two are already partners in crime. I am a little worried about what the future has in store for me. No, actually I am loving having two boys. It is so much fun. Jaden loves his brother so much. Sometimes it's a little overbearing but Kian is pretty good to put up with it.

3 comments:

Jess Allen said...

Those 2 boys are so cute! Looks like you guys have your hands full... always an adventure, I'm sure. Fun pictures!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

The kids are so cute! It is fun to see pictures. I can't believe how much they have changed! Hope everything is going well.

Mindy Burns said...

That pic of him crying looks just like Jayden when he was that age and you lived around the corner!!!! So cute!!! Your boys are adorable- we'd have so much fun getting them all together!!!!