16 years ago
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Where are the keys?
Kian Tanner Knight... Seriously? So my life has been quite a bit more stressful for me since I have gone back to work. Every second of the day seems to be filled up and if I don't go.. go... go... I will not be able to get things done when needed. Anyway I went to leave the house and I couldn't find the keys anywhere. I searched and searched for at least what felt like 20 mins when the light switch finally went off. I'm a genius. The last place I remembered the keys was on the kitchen counter and guess who else was there? Ok, don't guess it was Kian. So I dug through the disgusting trash can which was next to the counter with no luck. He is known to throw all sorts of things in the garbage. Realizing that he had previously stuck a spoon in the milk jug I decided I better give it a look. And what do you know. There it was in the bottom of a full Vitamin D milk jug swimming around. After much stressing.... because we only had one key which belonged to a car that wasn't even ours (another story) I finally found it. Kian Tanner Knight you are a silly silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh boy! I know how that goes seems like it was just yesterday when Damen was that age and stuck our car keys in your purse while you were visiting us. Of course we did not know this happened until you were already 2 hours away and it was late at night.
That was hilarious! Well, kind of. I guess it wasn't so funny when Brandon and my mom had to take a late night drive. Why does it always have to be the keys?
That is so funny, where do kids come up with these ideas?!?
Funny, funny! Good that you wrote it down. That will be priceless when he's older.
Little boys are mischievous that's for sure. Hope all is well your way and good luck doing hair. I wish you lived closer I need a good hair person! :)
What a stinker! I would have NEVER looked there! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment