For some silly reason, Jaden likes to crash on the stairs and fall asleep. We came home from shopping and Jaden crashed in his little spot. Kian couldn't leave him alone. He was poking and prodding and Jaden didn't budge an inch. Then he started bringing down toys and putting them on him. Poor Jaden is starting to get picked on.
Kian has a little obsession with boxes. I don't know if it's just a boy thing or what but he can't see a box and not climb into it. We stuck this one in our kitchen to see how long it would take for him to get in. He came and jumped in the second he saw it.
Kian has a new obsession with stacking things. I don't as much mind him stacking the seasonings as I do our glass cups. He gets his sticky hands all over them and so I end up washing them all. He has so much fun though that I have a hard time not letting him do it.
1 comment:
The boys are getting so big! Next time we see you guys we aren't going to recognize them! What cuties!
Post a Comment