#2-Jaden knew that I had received a birthday present in the mail for him and that he wasn't allowed to see because it was a surprise. Well a couple days ago he and a neighbor found a package before I did. He brought it into me and said, "Here, mom another birthday present came, but I didn't look at it."
1st clue of mischief- He said he didn't look at it.
2nd clue- How did he know it was a birthday present for him?
3rd clue- As I looked closer I could see that the larger packing tape that was once there had been removed.
4th clue- This box had unusually been wrapped with thin scotch tape.
5th clue- An additional piece had been added perpendicular to the other one that must've not been enough to hold up.
So I ask him again, "Are you sure you didn't look inside?" And you could see him start to sweat. Now Jaden you know how important it is to always tell me the truth and not lie, right?
Jaden with a big smile, "How did you know?" Me with a bigger smile, "Mom knows everything."
Our older neighbor girl had helped him open it and retape it. They both thought that I would never know.
#3- Kian woke up and went into the bathroom and came back with my deodorant. It was funny to watch him try and locate where his arm pit was. Next he went for his knees, toes and elbows.
Thanks boys for the laughs everyday. Life would be so dull without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment