Thursday, September 9, 2010

Little surprises

I love all of the little surprises that I find around the house every day. Sometimes it's Kian's messes like crayon all over the wall, milk dripping down the counter and onto the floor, and my personal favorite when he empties out a whole container of wipes and tosses them all over.

Now with Jaden it's a little different. Usually I can count on finding rocks, nails, paper clips, and money randomly on the counters or in with our laundry. Sometimes I open the dryer door and it rains all sorts of surprises. Well today was a new surprise. I opened the dryer and to my surprise a crusty 3 inch long grasshopper came plopping out. I'm not sure if I should rewash that batch of laundry or not.
Jaden is a little collector. He collects rocks, money, gatorade bottles, and for some reason he likes to save the tags that come off of new clothes. One day I cleaned his room and moved all of his treasures because I was tired of looking at it all and boy did I hear about it. After many many tears he went and found it all and put it back.

It keeps my life interesting and usually quite busy!! Love it!!

No comments: