We've had a few requests to post our halloween pictures so here you go. We had so much fun this year and the weather was perfect.


Here is Kian, our little dragon.

And Jaden had so much fun being a pirate all day long.


I hope our friends, the Schaefers are ok with us posting their pictures but their costumes were hilarious so I wanted to share them with you. Summer was smurfette and Mike was a troll.

Here is Jaden with some of his buddies.

14 comments:
And you guys looked awesome! I'm so grateful for the pic of Summer & Mike...I've been trying to describe it to my sister!
Cute picutes of your family. You and David are so much fun to dress up every year. I love the cosutme's.
Great costumes, Dave's costume turned out great, we were wondering how you guys were going to do it. So fun!!
Next year it is your turn to dress up.
Hey lacie I made our blog private, I sent an invite to your e-mail, let me know if you got it or not.
I love your witch dress!
AWESOME!!! What a ghoulish bunch you are! I'm glad you had good weather, so did we. I don't remember ever going trick-or-treating without it being freezing! Take care!
By the way, I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!!!
It's a good thing I didn't see you guys that night, I might have tried to steal that little dragon! So cute!
We miss you guys!!!!
I love the costumes! Dave looks like a natural mummy!
Great to hear from you Lacie :) Congratulations on the adorable new baby boy. Your family looks so happy and healthy in Utah. Do you live close to Aarin? It was a lot of fun going through your blog, good work back blogging!
Lacie, Such a cute family! You guys are so cute to dress up for Halloween. It looks like you had an amazing time.
Update, please! Stalkers need to know what's going on with your family! It was fun seeing you guys for a few minutes over Thanksgiving. Kian looks so much like Rayce (sp?) I think.
Post a Comment