That's right. My little Tanner boy is almost 5 months old already. His latest tricks are grabbing his toes and uh.. I guess that's it. Well I guess he knows how to stick everything in his mouth. I don't know how much of a trick that is though. I can't believe how fast time flies by.


3 comments:
He is such a cute smiley baby we had so much fun having him over last week!
You have some dang cute kids. How are things going? Its fun to check up on you on your blog.
Hi Angie, how are you? It's been a long time since I've seen you. I can't believe how big your cute boys are now. Do you think we will ever get a girl? Ditto on being able to stay updated with the blog. How much longer do you have at dental school?
Post a Comment