Monday, October 13, 2008

Tony's grove

We went up the canyon to a place called Tony's grove. It was so pretty up there. 
I just think this is such a great picture. It's too bad that Dave missed the generation of men that never had to change diapers.  He is such a great guy to help me out occasionally.

We were standing by the picnic area and from the middle of no where a huge moose comes running by. I chased after it to get a picture and the whole time Dave was worried that I was going to get trampled.
Jaden enjoying a typical boy activity.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Cool moose! I love the daddy changing table!! You guys have so much fun... and I love that you do it all outdoors. Way to go, I bet Jaden LOVES it!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Looks like you guys had fun and what a pretty spot. Is that in Logan?

The Knight Family said...

Yep, It's right up the canyon..maybe 20 mins away. It's really pretty up there. I bet it would be even prettier now with all of the fall leaves.