Monday, October 6, 2008

Growing up

Dave has so much fun with his boys. He is such a good dad and frequently becomes a human jungle gym.
Kian is growing up so fast. I have had some requests for more pics of Kian so here you go. 

Anyone who has seen Jaden interact with Kian knows that he loves to give him kisses...alot...
This Bumbo thing is so cool. I can't believe that he is old enough to sit in it already.
Jaden wants to be everywhere that Kian is. He frequently will join Kian in tummy time.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good......

Kristin said...

He is so cute. I think he look like your papa. You've been busy posting! I love it!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

i ENJOYED ALL THE PICTURES! Thanks for posting them- Kian is a cute kid and has those baby blues like his daddy! Having two boys is lots of fun so fun that I am adding another one to the collection. :)

Mindy Burns said...

You two make such cute little boys!