Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry we got a little strapped for time this year and didn't get cards out in time, but we wanted to send you a little update on our family.
Sorry we got a little strapped for time this year and didn't get cards out in time, but we wanted to send you a little update on our family.
David just celebrated his 30th Birthday and is looking as good as ever. He is staying very busy with his new company Cebola Medical Group. They are now doing health care recruiting. He has a new hobby, flying remote airplanes and spends all of his spare time playing with his two little boys. He is such a wonderful father and husband, and I mean that. We are so lucky to have him!
I have been busy being a mom to the best two little boys in the world and cutting/coloring hair on the side. I got the chance this year to be in charge of our Ward Christmas Program this year and so between that and my church calling I have been keeping pretty busy.
Jaden is now 3 years old and quite a little jabber mouth. He loves to ask questions and plays with his trucks/tractors all day long. His favorite movie is the tractor show which he could watch over and over. When we go to visit papa he has to bring his Farmin Hat. He is still working on extending his vocabulary but in the meantime he still calls (sheets- sheeps) and the movie (Madagascar- Out-of-gas-car) and many more. We don't correct him because we get a kick out of it and he isn't going to be little forever. He loves having his new baby brother here. I can't tell you how much he LOVES Kian. He gives him hugs and kisses over and over again every day. I am so grateful for that because I was really worried about how they were going to get along. He is so much fun and there is never a dull moment when he is around.
Kian was born on June 3rd and is the baby that I always dreamed about having. He is SO HAPPY and hands out tons of smiles to everyone. His big accomplishment for now is sitting up and he likes to show off his new big boy teeth. We are so glad that he is here to join our little family.
We feel so blessed to have two wonderful little boys. We never imagined how much joy they could bring into our lives. We are also SO GRATEFUL for you, our family and friends. We love hearing from you and getting updates on you and your families. Have a Merry Christmas!
Love, The Knights
3 comments:
Hey!
Wow it has been too long. I can't believe how big your boys are...and you have two..crazy!! We need to get together sometime and catch up. I absolutely love being a mom and I am still working full-time which I am hoping I'll be able to start cutting back hours soon. Kyson is the best little boy ever! You said it in this blog that I couldn't have imagined how much joy kids bring into your life. Keep in touch!!
Cute family- thanks for the family update. Hope all continues well your way!
Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog! I actually tried to email you with the address you gave me at the temple that one time, but it came back to me saying it couldn't send it or something.....I'm glad you found me though...Where are you guys now? Last time I knew you were in Tuscon....We are still in Arizona for another 5 months, then aaron will graduate and we will decide from there where to go. Cute little boys you have! I have never even seen Jaden before, other than the picture you sent out. You look awesome too, by the way!
Post a Comment