I just think that my boys are all so cute in blue. They all wore blue shirts to church today so I had to take a picture. It took about 20 pictures to finally get one where they were all looking at me. Keep an eye out for my next post. We went to the funnest "white trash" themed party ever and I will be posting some pics.
8 comments:
Your family is so cute. I just love blogspot. I can keep up on past friends. I can't wait to read about the white trash party!!!
I can't wait to see the final pics!
so handsome! I just love kians smiles!!
Such handsome dudes!
So cute! I can't believe how big your baby is already!!!
Your boys do have the prettiest blue eyes! I think my boys look good in blue too- maybe its just boys in general look very handsome in blue! Nice pictures- Kian has a very cute smile. :)
Lacie your the cutiest family. Your boys are adorable. I think they look really handsome in BLUE. It brings out their eyes. You look so happy. I am so excited to read about your life on here.
I died laughing about the vacuum filter for Christmas! Jeff once gave me a lighter for Christmas - in all fairness, we weren't supposed to get each other anything, so I guess it was a bonus!
Post a Comment