
Let the messes begin. Kian is now big enough to crawl around and get into everything. He loves to pull out all of the wipes and recently discovered the toilet.

Jaden't grandma got him this cool plasma car for Christmas. We can't wait for the snow to disappear so he can play with it outside.

They love to wear matching jammies every night. Jaden thinks it's so cool.

He had such a long day shopping with mom that he just crashed on the stairs. I am learning that he is already a bad influence on me at the stores. He gives me that little push to buy things for him that I am on the fence with. He'll say things like "But look at how cool I look" and "I would be so excited" and if I tell him that we don't have any money, he assures me that we do in his piggy bank.

Yes, Jaden and his friend Avery are jumping on the couch. I know I probably need to put an end to this now that they are getting older, but these two have spent hours and hours jumping from the table to the couch. They are such good buddies.

Look at all of those teeth. He is nine months with 8 teeth already. Wow!
2 comments:
I cant believe how big your boys are getting!
Holy cow. My little girl is 16 months and only has 4 teeth!!!
Post a Comment