Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hawaiian Luau



We had so much fun at our friends white trash party that we were inspired to throw a Luau in the winter party. We had 6 ft palm trees, a Snowie machine and some super good marianated chicken and veggie Shishkobobs(sp?). The pictures don't really do the decorations justice. We really had a great time. (Oh and Sarah made me wear the coconut bra) Ha! Ha! We played some fun games after we ate. I am sure Landon's favorite game was pinchy, pinchy. You'll have to ask me about this one if you haven't ever played. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks everyone for the good times and we hope we didn't pick on you too much.
Oh and the awesome cake was made by the very talented Ollie. She makes some amazing cakes. Here is a link to her blog - http://lawhobbies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Summer's World said...

That party was luau-tastic! Beat any Hawaiian party I've been to! Pinchy-pinchy!