Monday, August 17, 2009

Homemade Tornado


We went home to the farms to see our family and my boys really have fun exploring everything.
Jaden and his Cousin Damen discovered that they could make some really big dust tornados.

We spent a ton of time freezing corn while the boys played on all of the big toys.

2 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

The kids are so cute and getting so big! I love your new family picture, where did you get their airplane shirts? Mike would love those! Next time your around you should give us a call. As soon as I get this baby out of me and he gets a little bigger, we will come visit, mike is craving Old Grist Mill!

The Knight Family said...

We would love for you guys to come and visit. When are you due again? I think I got their outfits at the Children's place outlet in Park City. So I think it's time to update your blog. I want to see some new pics of Ryan.