Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lagoon


Our awesome friends hooked us up with some cheap tickets for Lagoon and so we couldn't resist. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE going on rides. And anyone who knows David, knows how much he doesn't like rides. So it worked out great! Dave took the kids on all of the kiddy rides and we went and played on all of the big ones. HA! Not really. Dave actually went on most of them with us. We all had a blast!


Jaden had a blast. He went on countless rides and didn't whine or complain the whole time we were there. We left Kian with Dave's sister so that we could spend a little one on one with Jaden. (Thanks Kathy for helping us out, we owe you.)

Our great friends, the Woods.
If it looks like there is a little romance going on here you are right.
This ride is my favorite. I LOVE the rides that drop my stomach. I could go on it over and over again all day long. But of course this ride happens to be Dave's least favorite. My least favorite ride of the day was by far the Rattlesnake rapids. I always get drenched on that ride. I came off of it soaked and was freezing forever. Thanks guys for all of the fun. We really did have a great time.





No comments: