Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Spoiled Monkey

I can't believe that my baby boy has turned four. Wow!! I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he told me that he wanted the hugest, biggest birthday ever. Then I asked him who he wanted to invite and he held up both hands and then sat down and held up his feet and said this many. Well my biggest regret of the party was that we couldn't invite everyone. I thought it would be fun to make monkey tails and ears for all of the kids so that they could all be curious monkeys for a day. We have so many great friends that we didn't get to invite because I was burned out on making monkey tails. Anyway, here are a few fun pics of the party!
Check out the awesome cake!! Thank you so much Ollie for making the cute cake and cupcakes. She always does an amazing job.
In the monkeys only zone we had bubbles,
a pool with jello,
painting, water balloons, and jumping on the mattress.

(I found this kind of cool inflatable easel for only $10. I say kind of cool because it had a hole in it from the very beginning and kept deflating.)

Cute little curious monkeys.
My mom, sister, sister, and sister-in-law came to play and help out. Thanks for coming all the way to Logan to come see us. You're the greatest! Oh and Happy Birthday on the 9th, Amory:)
Jaden said that his favorite thing about the whole party was the presents.
My friend, Emily did the amazing face painting. She is so talented.

Wow, what a day. We had a blast. Thanks to everyone for pitching in and helping out.

7 comments:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

K Lacie...You are an AMAZING mom to go to all that work...Your little guy is so lucky to have you...I can't believe he is already 4!!!

Hobbs Family said...

Awesome cake!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Knight Family said...

Happy Birthday Jaden!! Looks like you had a great day, can't believe you are four!

Mandyloo said...

You are such a good mom. What a fun party!!

D.K. said...

We did have a lot of fun. I guess I am trying to make up for all of the time that I will be away now that I am starting a new job:(

Ang said...

WOW!! You put the rest of us to shame, my lady!! What a super fun day for him. I'm sure you were beat. Hope all is well. Hugs!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Jaden- what a cute fun party. Way creative-the cake is awesome!! Your boys are so cute and have those gorgeous blue eyes!